Jesteś młodym prawnikiem, pełnym pasji, który chce dzięki swojej wiedzy i umiejętnościom zmieniać świat, a nie gnić na sali sądowej? Praca w Fundacji Frank Bold jest dla Ciebie! Prześlij do nas do 20 października 2017 r. swoje CV i list motywacyjny. Wybranych kandydatów zaprosimy 27 października 2017 r. do Krakowa na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną. Więcej szczegółów, w języku angielskim, dostępne w ogłoszeniu poniżej. Zapraszamy serdecznie!
Frank Bold Foundation
opens the position of:
Do you want to do a first-rate legal work that makes sense and be involved in purpose-driven projects? Do you approach issues in a positive way and actively look for solutions, not problems? Can you work independently and being a team player at the same time? We want you to join our Frank Bold team.
What do we require?
- You should have a master degree in law and at least 1-year experience (in legal area)
- Ongoing or planned legal training will be an added advantage
- You should be a native Polish speaker, fluent both in written and spoken English (on some outputs you may work with colleagues from the Czech Republic and Brussels).
- You must be able to quickly orientate, learn independently and accept new challenges.
- We need to rely on you. When we agree on something, we do expect results.
- It is important to us that you enjoy working with people. We respect our clients and try to meet their needs and treat them fairly. Likewise, it is important for us that people at the Frank Bold get on well with each other.
- It is essential for us to share fundamental values across the entire team. Look at what’s important for people at Frank Bold.
What’s waiting for you?
- You will deal with a wide range of legal areas, specifically connected with the construction law, renewables and environmental law. You are going to conduct legal cases, prepare legal strategies and submissions; analyze Polish, EU and other international legislation.
- You will be responsible for initiating and sustaining communication with partners and clients – you’ll be in charge of organising meetings, creating new liaisons, networking.
- You are going to draft or be involved in drafting project strategies and their implementation in Poland. You will participate in preparation and organization of educational workshops.
- Several times a year, you will travel to meet our distant partners and clients or colleagues in the Czech Republic.
- You will work in an organization that is still looking for ways how to develop and improve. Routine is certainly not a threat.
What do we offer?
- Informal and friendly working environment.
- Working in a team of experienced lawyers, including attorneys at law
- Flexible working hours, employee benefits and the occasional possibility to work from home.
- Work with a positive social impact. We change the world. Legally. If you want to become part of a family of Frank Bold organizations that combines pro bono projects with purpose-driven business, do not hesitate and apply.
- Job location: Kraków
- Full-time job
- Expected salary level 2000 – 3500 net (based on experience)
- Starting date: 6th November 2017
- Duration: 1 year with possible extension
- Application closing date: 20th October 2017
- Interview for chosen applicants: 27th October 2017, starting at 10 am
To apply send your CV and motivational letter in English, till 20th October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview held in our Kraków office in English on 27th October, starting at 10 am.